Owner and responsible for the content:
Appartements & Wellness Winkler
Greinwaldner Str. 23
I-39030 Greinwalden – Pfalzen/Falzes
Phone: +39 0474 528 155
Fax: +39 0474 529 992
VAT-No.: IT 02848870214
Webdesign and programming:
Advertising agency South Tyrol
Werbeagentur Graphic Studio Creation
Information necessary for the processing of the guest’s personal data
Declaration made in accordance with Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 issued by the European Parliament and Council on 27 April, 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons as regards the processing of their personal data , as well as the free circulation of such data, and which abrogates Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulations for the protection of data).
In accordance with the EU General Regulations for the protection of data (Regulation 2016/679 issued by the European Parliament and Council), please be informed that:
NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER
The data controller is the Appartements & Wellness Winkler – Winkler KG des Hopfgartner Gerald & Co. – controller Hopfgartner Gerald.
PERSONAL DATA AND SPECIAL CATEGORIES OF DATA
The following are considered as being your personal data:
- personal data (surname, name, address, e-mail, telephone number, fax number, date of birth) as well as your language and the license plate of your vehicle
- the data shown in your passport or identity card
- data relative to the method of payment or otherwise connected with your payments (e.g. bank coordinates, details of credit card)
- date of arrival and length of stay
- Special categories include data relative to health and specific personal needs.
MOTIVES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL GROUND FOR THEIR PROCESSING
The data provided will be processed for the following purposes:
- compliance with legal and judicial obligations
- compliance with obligations and pre-contractual and contractual requirements
- your consent
- legitimate interests (e.g. for improvements to our client service and our contacts with the clients – also regarding direct advertising – or video surveillance intended to protect persons and property from possible aggression, theft, robbery, damage and vandalism, as well as for fire protection and safety in the workplace).
Legal ground for the processing of your data:
The data provided will be processed for the following purposes:
- For compliance with legal obligations
- For the implementation of pre-contractual and contractual requirements relative to the guest’s visit (booking, period of stay, departure etc.)
- Forwarding of communications and telephone calls directly to the guest
- Memorization of the data for the purpose of future bookings and requests
- Forwarding of information, special offers and new features offered by the hotel and the other associated hotels by e-mail, ordinary mail, and other means of communication concerning the hotel, the local area and any local events etc.
RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
In most cases, your personal data will not be provided to third parties. In special circumstances,
however, the data may:
- be forwarded to other departments within the hotel, subject to the limits of legitimate use;
- be forwarded to the following hotel employees, or to third-party subjects, when necessary to meet your requests or in order to provide specific services.
The recipients listed above are required by us to comply with all current norms and standards governing the protection of data.
Your personal data will not be forwarded to third countries nor to international organizations outside the EU.
DURATION OF CONSERVATION OF DATA
The duration of the conservation of the data is calculated on the basis of the obligations for the conservation of the data and the requirements contemplated by the law. If your personal data are processed in order to comply with a legal requirement or a contractual obligation, they will be kept only for the time that is strictly necessary for their processing. If the data are processed with your consent, they will be kept until that consent is revoked.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Right of access by the data subject: In accordance with art. 15 of the GDPR, you are entitled to be informed of the personal data processed, their provenance, nature, possible forwarding to third parties (in such case identifying the same) and their utilization.
Right of rectification and erasure: In accordance with art. 16 of the GDPR, you may at any time require the rectification or completion of your personal data. Similarly, in accordance with art. 17 of the GDPR, you are entitled to require the erasure of the data. In the presence of published data, you also enjoy the “right to be forgotten”, i.e. to request that the measures necessary to erase all the links, copies, replications and similar.
Right to object: You may at any time exercise your right to object as described in art. 21 of the GDPR and modify or entirely revoke your consent for the future.
Right of restriction (or blocking) of processing: In accordance with art. 18 of the GDPR, you may require the restriction of the processing of your personal data. The relevant data may be processed only subject to specific prior consent, i.e. their processing will be effectively limited.
Right to data portability: In accordance with art. 20 of the GDPR, you are entitled to request and receive the personal data provided by yourself in a structured, commonly used and machinereadable format, and you have the right to require their transmission to another controller.
In accordance with art. 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
CHARACTERISTICS OF CONSENT
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the contract and with current legislation, as set forth in the provisions of EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR).
Consent for the processing of personal data included in special categories is given on a voluntary basis. In the absence of such consent, the personal data cannot be processed for any future bookings.
Consent for the processing of personal data as regards the forwarding of information, special offers and new features offered by the hotel, too, is voluntary. If the personal data are not provided, then offers and other information shall not be supplied.
Information is provided in the event that the personal data are taken from a booking portal or similar structure.
Information is provided in the event of automated processing (profiling). Where applicable, it will be specified that “Profiling will not be utilized for the processing of your personal data”.
If the controller intends to utilize the data protection indications for their internet page, information will also be provided concerning cookies and other technical aspects.
Information about Cookies
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded by your internet browser the first time you visit a website. The next time you visit this website from the same device, the cookie is either sent back to the originating website (first-party cookie) or to another website to which it belongs (third-party cookie). By that, the website can detect that it has already been opened using this browser, and can improve your user experience when you return to a website you have already visited. Cookies can for example remember your preferences, know how you use the website, and adapt the content you are shown so that it is more relevant to your personal interests and needs. Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided in technical cookies, profiling cookies and third-party cookies.
How can I disable Cookies?
To disable, remove or block cookies it is possible to use the browser settings, as shown under the links below, but please be aware that, in case of deactivation, full enjoyment of the site may not be guaranteed. Please choose the option “cookies” (“help feature”) to find out where your cookie settings are. Third party cookies can also be cancelled or deactivated by the user. For further information please have a look at the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance website www.youronlinechoices.eu.